Krishna International School seeks students from diverse social and cultural backgrounds, who demonstrate a desire to continuously learn and grow. The School’s academic session commences in April each year. The School accepts registrations for Grades Playgroup to IX (CBSE), XI (CBSE). Each academic year is divided into two terms as follows:
- First Term : 1st April to 30th September
- Second Term: 1st October to 31st March
- Procedure for Registration
- The candidate/parent should fill the 'Application for Registration' and submit to the School Admissions Office along with the prescribed Registration Fee and the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (in English).
- Two recent passport size coloured photographs of the candidate.
- Copy of Permanent Address proof.
- Copy of latest Mark-sheet.
- The acceptance of the ‘Application for Registration’ and fee does not guarantee admission to the prospective student. If the ‘Application for Registration’ is found to be correct, a confirmation of the registration is provided to the parents.
- For Grades V to IX: Proficiency in English, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning.
- For Grade XI Science: Proficiency in English, Integrated Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics) and Logical Reasoning.
- For Grade XI Commerce: Proficiency in English, Mathematics and Logical Reasoning.
- For Grade XI Humanities: Proficiency in English, Social Science (History, Civics, Geography and Economics) and Logical Reasoning.
- Based on the performance in the student school analysis(SSA), an analytic result of the candidates is prepared and concerned parents are informed. The parents are then required to complete all the admission formalities, including the payment of School Fees and other applicable charges, by the scheduled date.